Sunday, December 5, 2010

Quilted Tree Skirt


My mom made my Christmas tree skirt this year and I just love it. She is a very talented seamtress who has recently gotten interested in quilting in the last year or so. I received this in time to use it in the new house and I was able to help her pick out the fabric that went into the shirt so it goes beautifully with my holiday decorations. She's in the process of making all of the grandkids thier own personal quilt in hopes that they will enjoy it and pass it down to their kids when they get older. She did an awesome job on this piece and I wanted to share this with my family and friends. The picture below shows it under my Christmas tree.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Grace the tree is beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. The skirt looks great and I love the santa on the top of the tree. Have a great holiday season.

Dee:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...