I got a Cricuit Expression for my birthday last month, I love it! I've never really gotten to play with it much until this past week after I got the Make the Cut software. I can now do more with the machine. This is what I came up with for my first made from scratch design. I'm still working on two baby scrapbooks so I'm trying to stay within the baby theme for the books. I'm pleased with the results but I haven't finished glueing it together. I love the software it's very user friendly, I thought I would share my progress.

1 comment:
Grace that is nice. I have a question about the make the cut, would you say it is more for scrapbookers with a certain theme. I have a cricut expressions & I haven't used it yet over 18 months old. I was told that the software is great, but I don't know if it would be something that I would be interested in.
Post a Comment