September's Monthly Challenge ~ Rusty Bucket ~
Theme: Rustic (Rusty Bucket)
Supplies: Metal and Twine (any kind of rope).
Surface: ANY
Technique:Torn paper
I love to paint and I've not done so in so long that I jumped after the opportunity to paint this little bucket I got at A.C. Moore. I wanted to keep the project simple so the elements would stand out on their own. This time of year is my favorite because the weather gets cooler, trees start turning and the holidays are approaching. I tried to keep the color theme soft and muted.
I created the tag using a punch and then trimmed it to fit to size. I then added the eyelet and tied it to the bucket with twine. I punched one side of the paper with an edge punch and then tore the other side, as needed for the challenge. I've had the butterfly and dragonfly trinkets for some time now. they turned out great. Perfect for this project.

3 comments:
Awesome little bucket! Thanks for taking the MPTS challenge!
Love the bucket Grace, great job.
BeautIfuly done!
Post a Comment