Thursday, July 15, 2010

MPTS July's Color Block Challenge

I wanted to participate in more challenges for More Paper Than Shoes forum as it forces me to think outside the box. This is what I created for the July's color block challenge. I knew as soon as I seen the color selection on the post that I wanted to do it. What I didn't know was, what I was going to make. I'd been wanting the oval necessabilities set so when I got a set I just had to try them. Also I like using my printer to create things that will go with pieces I create. We recently moved into a new home and my craft room has four walls waiting for something different to be put on them. These tags will go on a plaque once I find the right size I'm looking for and it will be painted to compliment the CREATE tags collage.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...